Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
Alayne
My Device: Q10

Text messages not showing up

I have had the BB Q10 for about a month now. It was working great and then a few days ago I noticed I wasn't receiving text messages (in the hub or within the text app). I did a reboot and text messages from hours earlier appeared in the hub. Then all of a sudden it will happen again. So basically I have to reboot to receive text messages, which obviously is not ideal. Any help, suggestions, thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lesterhari
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Re: Text messages not showing up

I had a similar issue. I used to restart my Q10 every 15mins. But recently, I noticed that when i turn off any connections to the internet (wifi or data), i continuously receive text messages including all text notifications (hub, etc.) and the moment that i connect to the internet again, the problem comes up again instantly. I don't know if this will work on your unit but it provided me with a temporary relief since I rely heavily on SMS more than emails. Hope BB finds a solution to this problem soon. Cheers. Or not.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Alayne
My Device: Q10

Re: Text messages not showing up

Thank you! I tried that but it doesn't seem to work for me. :smileysad:

Seems rebooting is the only thing that works. Hopefully a fix will be out soon. I absolutely loved my Q10, until now...

Please use plain text.