Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
Kens-q
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Text messages

Anybody notice that when your texting, that the screen does Not follow you down, that you have to pull the body of the text up with your thumb so that you can read what you just written. It works fine for emails, just in texting mode. I think they are aware of this. Kens Q
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.2234)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Text messages

This is the new way to read the message and move and use in all applications blackberry my thinking is really lovely and handles everything with the movement of your fingers ...

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
Contributor
seebyrdie_ok
My Carrier: AT&T

Kens Q, I strongly agree with you! 

I think that the view shows too many lines of the sender's text that I'm replying to--and not enough of the text that I've just written.  I'd prefer the reverse. 

When I scroll down to check for my typos, then I inadvertently touch the "send" button.  The little envelope with wings was placed in a bad position.  It's in the way.  Just like my BB Bold, I'd prefer to hit the "enter" key to send the text.

I really hope that both the scrolling and the placement of the "send" button are changed in a future upgrade.

C. W. Byrd

Please use plain text.
Contributor
PapiFrench
My Carrier: SFR France

i dont understand, with BBM and whatsapp it scrolls on its own, with sms it is so frustrating.
Please use plain text.