Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
kevineales
My Device: Q10

To remove Camera icon on left corner screen

I inadvertently have set the camera icon on the right corner of the screen. How do I reset or remove this?
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra

Re: To remove Camera icon on left corner screen

I don't believe you can change that.  You should see the phone icon to the left, search in the middle and camera to the right.  I do not believe you can change them.  HOWEVER that would be handy!

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kevineales
My Device: Q10

Should read righthand corner. This may be a shortcut icon I created How do I remove?
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra

[ Edited ]

If you mean the regular homescreen icon and NOT the icon on the bottom task bar, then to move it just press and hold till the icons all start to flash, then they can be dragged around and moved.    You can drop one icon in to another and form a folder also.  For example you might want to group all your games, under a games folder this way.  :smileyhappy:

EDIT:  Certain system icons can NOT be deleted also such as the camera icon, but anything with a trashcan on it can be deleted by pressing the trashcan on the icon

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.