Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
farkasm2
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: UNREAD message flag changes to READ on its own in my Inbox

No solution. Your BlackBerry now controls your server, period. Read it on your BB, it's read on your server (and by anything then pulling emails down from the server). Worse: delete it on your BB, it deletes on the server!!! Can you believe that there is NO option to "leave copy of message on server"?! Not only has BlackBerry always had that option, but iPhone and Android has it too. Now we're the only ones who don't. Great job RIM! Keep putting out inferior products so you can go bankrupt.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Summarizer
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi....your points are well taken! Please make the points also public by writing about it:

Keep posting the links to this discussion thread for reference on Twitter and Facebook and LinkedIn.

I'm trying to find Thorsten Heins on Twitter, the CEO of BlackBerry, to share with him our experience. It appears that there is no Thorsten Heins on Twitter which is strange.

Perhaps you can locate and identify other contacts in BlackBerry to deliver this message.

Let's try sgaringthe points more publicly and see if other users with similar experience will emerge and deliver the message to BlackBerry.

BlackBerry is planning an upgrade of the Operating System very soon. These issues that we write about should be  included in the update. Let's push for this.

Cheers from Ottawa

Please use plain text.
Contributor
farkasm2
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Sprint

I'd love to help, but I don't do twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Summarizer
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi,

I posted the issues also on the forums.crackberry.com

Please add your comments and let's see if we can get more constructive responses. Here are the links:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-q10-f272/no-option-leave-copy-message-server-850342/#post918...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-q10-f272/unread-message-flag-changes-read-its-own-my-inbox-8...

Please use plain text.