Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Trusted Contributor
RobertP
My Device: Passport

Very slow loading of calendar entries on BES10 - calendar unusable!!

[ Edited ]

Hi. If I open my BES calendar (f.e. the day view), it takes seconds till the calendar entries apears. They are loading very slow every time. Its very annoying, I never had problems with it on my Bold 9900. Need a solution asap, please, the calendar is totaly unusable!!!!

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Very slow loading of calendar entries on BES10 - calendar unusable!!

You mentioned this in another thread. Exactly how many seconds?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Trusted Contributor
RobertP

About 30 seconds

Trusted Contributor
RobertP

I get all the time the rotating "waiting" wheel when choosing a day or week in the calendar view and have to wait for aprox 30 seconds till I see the calendar entries. I have a lot of calendar entries in the future and in the past, but with my 9900 on the old BES never had a problem.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I would contact your IT department. If they don't have any ideas then have them contact your carrier and get escalated to BB Support.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Trusted Contributor
RobertP

Try to do following: go into the week view and then move in the weeks f.e. 4-6 weeks in the future sliding to the left. I am sure, you dont like the time you have to wait for the list of all appointments as well. Never had this problem on my 9900 :smileysad:

Guru I
John_Clark

I don't have to wait any time at all. Please follow my advice above and contact your carrier for escalation to BB support if your IT dept is unable to do anything about it.