Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
Ormond67
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

View saved messages (were on Torch not on Q10)

So Blackberry had this great option to save the messages (either email or text) which is used for security reasons as you could delete them from the main text or email screen, but they were always under 'view saved messages'. Where are they on my Q10 ? These are now required by my legal team and I cannot find them. I cannot imagine that Blackberry would be so bad as to ignore a function that has clearly been used by most (if not all of its users) and allow these messages to be deleted in the transfer of information from one device to another. I am sure that this is because I cannot locate it..... if anyone could help I would be eternally grateful. Otherwise I am off to Iphone with all the other unhappy BB owners who upgraded to 10

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,906
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: View saved messages (were on Torch not on Q10)

The function is now to "file" the message in a folder.

In your Hub, touch and hold email message > File > and select the intended folder. Name a folder as "Saved", and there you go.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Ormond67
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: View saved messages (were on Torch not on Q10)

Where did the old ones go (cue sad face) from my Torch? Thanks for the update on where to save new ones though
Please use plain text.