If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
GranReviewsmo
My Device: Z10 STL-100
My Carrier: Glo Mobile

Re: Why I'm giving up my Q10 to go back to the Bold 9900

This is a truly stupid comment IMHO.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
kosten4
My Device: BB Bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone UK

Hello to all,
To all that attacked me, if you have read my post carefully you'd noticed that I'm speaking about those moaning for nothing, not to use stronger word. It is obvious that some of the users will miss some features that they are used to. Don't forget that, as someone said before, there are a lot of happy users that won't go into the forum and say 'hey, I'm happy with my phone'. So if you can sort out the serious miss and focus on it, you might get to something. Other way you be just making the fun for someone like me. :smileyhappy:

Cheers.
Blackberry! Here, now, forever!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Tobsterboi
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Fido

To Kosten4

No one is attacking you.  People are just expressing their personal opinion and frustration. But it sounded like you still haven't had your hands on a Q10...

Anyhow.. please don't take it personally... this is just freedom of speech and freedom of expressing peronal opinion.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
GranReviewsmo
My Device: Z10 STL-100
My Carrier: Glo Mobile

No one attacked you, you asked people complaining to suck it up and adapt like the phone was being given out for free. You didn't say anything constructive. If you have the right to say this, other ops have the right to express their opinion on your posts.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
kosten4

Dear GranReviewsmo,

Please go back and see where did I tell anyone to suck up?! Do I really need to explane deeper what I ment? Do we need all that? The simple truth is that people love moaning for nothing, there are just few with real and serious intentions but they all got drawn by the rest complains.

Tobsterboi,
No I haven't had my hands on it but hope in the near future.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
AndyZed
My Device: Bold 9900 ... again
My Carrier: Telekom

I admire your positive attitude, kosten4, and hope that the Q10/OS10 will meet your expectations ...
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
kosten4

Hello to all,
To all of you stating that there is no bcc option, look what I found in google - http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/05/blackberry-10-adding-a-bcc-field/
Isn't it relevant?

Regards.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
kosten4

Hello AndyZed,

At this point I don't need the Q10. The 9900 is still in perfect shape. Life tought me to seek only what I need. Maybe that's one of the reasons there are so many disappointed people. Don't blame them, it's not a cheap toy. Not at all. But when you go and buy something just because it's the newest, the chance to be disappointed is very high.

Regards.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
blondeix
My Device: Bold 9900 - Q10 - PB64

Hi kosten4,
Thanks for the helpblog link. It looks very helpful. I didn't know it existed.
Still a long way with our BB9900s. It's a good machine.
Best regards,
Bernard
Bernard
Please use plain text.
Contributor
devlberry
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

To kosten4,

I believe you missed the point people were trying to make specifically regarding the Bcc feature on OS 10...I'm sure we all appreciate your skills with using Google :-) The point is that it's not that you cannot do it, but it's a matter of it not being automatic for every single email on a per account basis, without having to manually "Add Bcc" every single time you compose an email... in case you missed some other gripes in the comments in the link you provided, here is a screenshot for you: http://imgur.com/YHo4Nig.jpg

Cheers

Please use plain text.