Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
RR_on_Q10
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Airtel India
Accepted Solution

Why my File Manager on Q10 is very very slow

any idea , if any one has experienced same. It was working fine , but since last 3-4 days, i am not able to open folders on file manager, it just does not open after tap. Sometime it opens after 1 or 2 minutes. Sometime it does not list files saved on media card.

i had one file manager pro app, which was superfast to work, i thought there may be some clash, so i deleted that app also. No gain.

Then i did factory reset, and restore backup. Still problem persist.

what should i do.

is ther any online support, where if i connect to my laptop, and online site can do the debugging , what happenned?

or any other tip??

Please use plain text.
Developer
vmisirlis
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

Re: Why my File Manager on Q10 is very very slow

Hi my friend! You can rest your phone and check again hold volume up and down and then the power button. Hope it works for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
RR_on_Q10

Did not see any logic on suggestion. Still since i need anyhow to solve, i tried this also. No improvement.

The moment i tap on any icon of any folder, it simply does not respond or respond in 2-3 minutes.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
RR_on_Q10

Hello Blackberry team - is there any app, which if installed makes access to files and folder too slow to use. If someone has found q10 to become slow after any particular app, please share , i shall delete all such apps.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
RR_on_Q10

I removed for SD card and moved all data on flash memory. I could do , since it was less than flash memory available size. 

now it is working properly. Looks like something to do with SD card.

Please use plain text.