Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
My Device: bold 9700

call noises

I didn't realise I had a problem with my phone,till everyone I called told me.When i'm on a call, doesn't matter if I make or receive a call, the OTHER person hears a noise.They described the noise as a hair dryer.They dont listen it all the time,but on every call!Dont know what to do,i have important calls for my job on this phone.please help!!
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: call noises

Does it happen in just one location? If so, it might be a network issue. Regardless, I would contact your carrier and see if they can help. I don't know of any software issue that would cause that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

No, unfortunately happened almost everywhere!The problem is I can't hear it in order to apologise the person I'm speaking. I'll try contact my carrier, hopefully to find a solution!Thanks for your quick response.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

It 's possible it's a bad microphone in which case you'll need to get the device exchanged under warranty.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Thanks, I'll try the carrier first. I'm not happy with the idea of exchanging but I've got to fix that!
Highlighted
Guru II

Make a full backup using Link before you get it exchanged.