Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

daoud1958
My Device: Blackberry Q10

complimentary support for two weeks??

I recently purchased a q10. After activating the phone a got a message saying that I would have complimentary setup support for two weeks. WHAT A JOKE!!! The number provided doesn't even ring! It's totally impossible to get through.

I am extremely disappointed. This is my third blackberry but it will almost certainly be my last.

Developer
Zukka
My Device: PlayBook 64 Gb and Z10 LE

Re: complimentary support for two weeks??

Hello!
You are welcome, if you have problems ask here too you will always find a board and / or a solution :smileyhappy:

In reference to your post, I'm sorry but living in another country I do not know how it works.

If U like my post click on LIKE :smileywink:
Trusted Contributor
rambo47
My Device: BlackBerry Q10

Re: complimentary support for two weeks??

Normally BlackBerry support is handled through your carrier. You should be able to acces support for the life of your device, not just for a 2-week period. I do not know if that message referred to support from BlackBerry themselves, or if it's part of a business account.  I have found the best sources of support are forums like this one or BlackBerryForums.com. Just remember to search previous discussions before asking a new question.