Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
mbarnick
My Device: Q10
Accepted Solution

compose and forward emails adds another address

I received an email on my BB Q10 which wasn't received in Outlook.  When I tried to forward it, it had two addresses already in the send to area - neither of which were mine but were addresses I knew.  I cannot delete them in order to forward the email.  I then tried to compose an email and there are two addresses (different than the forwarding emails) in the 'to' section that I cannot delete.  HELP please.

Retired
Sawks
My Device: Z10 / 9900 / 9800

Re: compose and forward emails adds another address

Hey mbarnick.

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Do the emails you are referring to when, forwarding or composing, have a grey background or a blue background?

If the emails have a grey background, these could be suggestions or last used emails by this account that you can easily select to insert into the to: field, but are not actually part of the to: field.

If the email have a blue background, can you tap the email address which should cause the background to move to a darker blue as well as now have a black box with a white X available to remove the address from the field.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers.

-Sawks

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter !@BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)

New Contributor
mbarnick
My Device: Q10

Re: compose and forward emails adds another address

Hey Sawks:

The emails and forwarders have a grey background around them and as you said, I can click one to choose but they appear as suggestions.

Thank-you!!!  I am trying to love by BB10 but it is definitely taking some work.