Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
mbarnick
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

compose and forward emails adds another address

I received an email on my BB Q10 which wasn't received in Outlook.  When I tried to forward it, it had two addresses already in the send to area - neither of which were mine but were addresses I knew.  I cannot delete them in order to forward the email.  I then tried to compose an email and there are two addresses (different than the forwarding emails) in the 'to' section that I cannot delete.  HELP please.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Sawks
My Device: Z10 / 9900 / 9800

Re: compose and forward emails adds another address

Hey mbarnick.

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Do the emails you are referring to when, forwarding or composing, have a grey background or a blue background?

If the emails have a grey background, these could be suggestions or last used emails by this account that you can easily select to insert into the to: field, but are not actually part of the to: field.

If the email have a blue background, can you tap the email address which should cause the background to move to a darker blue as well as now have a black box with a white X available to remove the address from the field.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers.

-Sawks

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter !@BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mbarnick
My Device: Q10

Re: compose and forward emails adds another address

Hey Sawks:

The emails and forwarders have a grey background around them and as you said, I can click one to choose but they appear as suggestions.

Thank-you!!!  I am trying to love by BB10 but it is definitely taking some work.

Please use plain text.