Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: BB Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

conference call

When I add someone to a call I can't drop them from the call without ending both calls, sometimes it gives me an option to drop the original person that I was on the call with but not the other, therefore if the person I call does not answer I would have to end the whole call or it will stay on their voicemail 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS / BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2639)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: conference call

When you start a call the first person that's the one to hang up the call however be canceled simultaneously with other members so you can not leave the active call with other staff, unless and integrate your caller to another person conversation.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14