Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
RR_on_Q10
My Device: Q10
Accepted Solution

in 9900, i used "press Q" to change mode to Silent, in Q10, what should I press?

Regular Contributor
yonders

Re: in 9900, i used "press Q" to change mode to Silent, in Q10, what should I press?

[ Edited ]

I don't there is such an option in the Q10.

The available option is that you swipe down and your will see notifications with a bell. Just tap on the bell and you will then have to choose between vibrate only or silent.

To revert back to the ring tone, just tap on the bell.

Contributor
RR_on_Q10

Re: in 9900, i used "press Q" to change mode to Silent, in Q10, what should I press?

Is there anyone making some app to give this shortcut. I am ready to purchase that.
Blackberry, would you take this input, please.
Trusted Contributor
rambo47
My Device: BlackBerry Q10

Right now you have to swipe down once from the top of the screen to bring down the Settings menu. Then just tap the Notifications icon. That toggles between Silent and Normal. Tap directly on the icon, not next to it. 

Contributor
RR_on_Q10

Thanks, I shall continue to make attempt to get single button solution, if I get it shall update here.