Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Mobily

number with no name in text and call show in my Q10

Hi, I have new Q10 and I have problem when I received call or text message and it show the number with no name? I save my number by the international number like this +966 XXXXXXXXX but the number came in regular way as I am not traveling like this 0 XXXXXXXXX.

I have several contact location (Hotmail+ local+ SIM+ Facebook+ twitter +BBM)

In Saudi Arabia the mobile number is 9 digits without the Zero (0) like this (+966 123456789) and the local number 7 digits without the zero (0) like this (+966 1234567) what is the best setting to my smart dialing as this could solve the issue? Or can I disable the smart dialing?

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: number with no name in text and call show in my Q10

Hey mohammed1978,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

We are aware of this issue and there is no estimated time when the issue will be resolved.  This KB article was created about the issue: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33685

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: T-COM Hrvatska

Re: number with no name in text and call show in my Q10

Same problem. I live in Croatia. T-mobile carrier. Buy phone unlocked from UK. Send contact from mu PC with Linkedin to my Q10.

When received calls I see name of Contact, but When I recevie SMS or MMS message I see only number contact without name. But in Z10 I see name contact when receive SMS or MMS but not see name contact when receive call, only number.

Stupid.

Is this BUG

Radan