Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
seebyrdie_ok
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: AT&T

one day of emails disappeared

I've had my Q10 for six weeks, & my OS is now v. 10.1.0.2030. Yesterday before I left for a business trip, I powered off my computers both at home & at the office. I had yesterday's emails on the Q10, some that I'd read & some that I intended to read later. Last night, however, all of the emails that I'd received yesterday were gone! Only the ones from previous days were there. 

I'm baffled. The emails in my business email account vanished, but those in my home email account were there. With no computers running, they couldn't have been picked up by Mozilla Thunderbird, my email program. I also have the "confirm deletion" enabled on the Q10. 

During the past six weeks, one day of emails has disappeared before--maybe two or three other times. Yesterday, however, they were important ones with attachments that I need for this trip. 

Could I have deleted a dozen or more emails inadvertently? How could this have happened?

Thanks. 

C. W. Byrd

Please use plain text.