Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: shop

q10 ring tone continues to play after missed call

using q10.

the ring tone continues to play after missed call. tried to change the ring tone from song to default ring tone available in the os but the problem remains the same.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: q10 ring tone continues to play after missed call

Hello Hranawat9

You can tell which OS you have installed on your Blackberry.

Do tried to restart the Blackberry to see if the problem stops Persisting.

Regards.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: shop

OS VERSION 10.1.0.4633 AND RELEASE 10.1.0.4181
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telus

Happens on my Q10 as well. But only if the caller hangs up before the voice mail message.

Forums Veteran I

Hey Dbuz911

What version of OS you have installed friend?

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can

@gutijose14

Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

Forums Veteran I

I recommend installing the official version 10.1.0.4181

By now also tell them that these errors will be fixed in the next official update to OS 10.2 is expected to be available soon.

My thinking about the end of October.

Regards.

@gutijose14

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Play (P4)

I am having the same problem on my Z10 since update t the newest OS version (10.2.1.2102). Even if I change mp3 ringtone to the default ringtone, still the same.