Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless
Accepted Solution

"no entries in this view".

Q10 Auto upload of new OS release 10.2.1.2102.

The Text Message screen no loner displays anything. "no entries in this view".

Has anyone seen this and is there a solution?

Thank you.

New Contributor
My Carrier: WIND

Re: "no entries in this view".

Have you sent any text messages since then. After my update it wiped everything in my hub, texts,emails, you mane it. is was like I just got my phone again. It even took a day to get all my contacts back. If you haven't try sending a text to a friend and have them respond and see if it logs your conversation. 

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

How did you update the OS?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Auto download by Q10.

I have hard rebooted several times to no avail.

Can still send and receive text, but will not get notification of activity or history, and Text Message screen is always blank.

Looked online for ways to re-install OS but all seemed to convoluted.

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I recommend doing a Security Wipe on the device:

To perform a Security Wipe please follow the instructions below. Be sure and use BB Link to make a full backup before proceeding with the wipe:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33591

Once the wipe is complete you can restore your backup. Keep in mind that data in the backup may be the source of the original problem and restoring it may restore the problem, as well. To alleviate this I recommend not restoring the Settings portion of the backup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: bold
My Carrier: rogers

Have the same problem. Seriously? I need to blow hours on end setting up my BB because of an update gone wrong! Seriously BB?

Guru I

Try making the backup, doing the wipe, and restoring the full backup. Worst case is the problem returns. Then you can try wiping it without the restore.