Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
za3za3
My Device: blackberry q10
My Carrier: vodafone

seriously ?

[ Edited ]

how can you expect customers to have loyality to your brand while you cant keep it up?

why there is no viber application on blackberry q10 ?  i did not change my old blackberry curve 9300 to the newest blackberry (q10) just to get skype , i changed it to get viber and skype ?why cant you keep the old benefits with new ones ? is it too hard to ask?old applications plus old ones?at least viber so i will be able to use any voice application that is supported by all other mobile phones? plus that skype doesnt work properly over 3G here in egypt and guess what ? this problem is only with blackberry device , so is it my fault that im acting loyal to this brand and i maybe next time to choose apple or samsung devices over blackberry devices?

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Orange

Re: seriously ?

I understand viber is working in 10.2 and perhaps a version of Skype that works for you (the native one works fine for me) can also be side loaded.

You can either wait for the update in your region or try one of the leaked OS if urgent.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
za3za3

And when will the update be available in egypt? Last update here is 10.1.0.4181. Am I gonna wait so long?
Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Orange

As stated if you are willing to use one of the leaked 10.2 OS you can do it right now.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
rambo47
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 & Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Seriously, how can you blame BlackBerry for a third party app not being ready for BB10??  

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
za3za3

I don't think it's Viber problem. If it was how could it be ready for all types of samsung old and new ones and apple
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

No, it IS Viber's problem.
How long have Android and iOS had OS that have remained basically the same? Years. How long has BB10 (which is a completely new OS, not an upgraded OS 7) been around? A few months. Many developers will not invest time and effort in a new OS until they see how it does in the marketplace.

Give it a chance, you'll get your Viber. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.