Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

New Contributor
Mackyboi
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Smart

BBM not working

Hi thanks for this site Guys i have a problem with my bb q5 i recieving email already when i set up my email. But still my bbm is not working my friend told me that he add me already but still no notification.. And I already register the bbm for one monthly. My carrier is Smart telecom from the philiipines. Thank you
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: BBM not working

Hey Mackyboi,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Have you tried other users to BBM, do they not receive the notification?  Also have you tried connecting to a Wi-Fi network and then invite the user?

Also can you send me a private message with your PIN number so I can investigate?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mackyboi
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Smart

Hi ferret

What do you mean by other users? Im really im just new in blackberry.does ito possible to invite user in bbm using wifi even im not registered?

Thank you
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Orivoh
My Device: Blackberry Q5
My Carrier: Airtel Nigeria

The BBM does not work in Q5, I had the same problem and complained in this forum, I was told it was airtel Ng problem( my network provider). When I went to airtel to report the issue, they showed me a mail indicating that it is a problem with blackberry. I saw other device with same issue. It like the BBM is gradually going out of the market.
Please use plain text.