Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

New Contributor
mademoiselle_
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: SFR france
Accepted Solution

Big problem with BB Q5 data - IP ADRESS REFUSED!!!!! :( :(

Hello to everyone !! I have a blackberry Q5 , software version 10.2.1.2102 .. this is the best blackberry smartphone that I never had !!!!! but since one week I have a very big problem with my BB Q5 : If i want to surf to internet , with my phone data (not in WIFI mode but with phone data ( 4G , 3G+ ) ) , I can't go to any website , but the only thing that I show is a white screen with this message "  ERROR HTTP 403.6 : the IP adress of this client has been rejected " ... !!!!! what can I do ???? i'm really desperate !!!! I called my provider (SFR ) they said me that my connection is ok , i'm not a problem with they and it's my phone .......... HELP ME PLEASE !!!!! :smileysad: :smileysad:  :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mademoiselle_
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: SFR france

Re: Big problem with BB Q5 data - IP ADRESS REFUSED!!!!! :( :(

Hello !!! Just to say that  finally , after many attemps , I solved my problem : there was a problem with my provider SFR , not with my phone !!!!! I regret having raised this issue on the forum , but when you call customer service you think that they know their work ... but lucky for us if we have the blackberry it's because we are not so ignorant about phone line , network and connections !!!!!!! : D   have a good day blackberry users !!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.