Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q5
My Carrier: Vodafone

My Q5 consumes 5mb each minute!!

Hello! Since I have the Blackberry Q5 the terminal consumes 5mb every minute, without touching the phone. I reset everything, I left alone factory applications and It still consumes 5mb every minute. I've been repairing and they tell me that the phone is fine, that does not fail, and my phone company tells me that line is also okay ... In two days I have spent 500mb with the cell phone blocked and only making two calls and a couple of wthasapps....so what do I do? Please help! Thank you very much.

New Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Virgin

Re: My Q5 consumes 5mb each minute!!

My Q5 is 2 months old, when upgrading the store showed me my avaerage monthly data use was 100mb, and that a 250mb plan will be sufficient.

Both months owning this phone the data has run out mid month, I am almost always in a wifi zone and connected.

The store is telling to unistall apps, this has been done other than FB and Whatsapp, so far, this is the worst "smartphone" I have owned or seen.

The stores next answer is turn of data other than wifi. Well, that will disable whatsapp and it is the only way some people contact me therefore can not be the answer.

What do any of you suggest?

Gary