Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

New Contributor
My Device: Q5

Q5

So disappointed in this phone!! First new phone I ever got and touch pad freezes, no response to touch at all, phone wont turn off, totally not usable.  I have to send it back for repair and I've only had it a few weeks. I have tried everything that has been suggested on this website and forums but nothing works!  Not happy at all!!!!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Q5

Hi ginnym and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Are you referring to the touch screen as the BlackBerry Q5 does not have a touch pad? Does the screen not register any touches?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Q5

Sorry, I did mean the touch screen.  It does not register any touches at all.  This is actually the second time it's happened in a three week period.  I let it sit for a few days the first time and it started to work again but now it did it again so I've sent it in for repair.  

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

I am also disappointed with this phone!! Have had a Curve, Torch and Bold. This is the worst for many reasons. The screen does not respond to my touch to answer calls. People have to leave messages and I have to call back!!!! So frustrated.