Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

New Contributor
amitwadhawan
My Device: q 5
My Carrier: vodafon

poorest repair service by BB

[ Edited ]

my imei no. is {REMOVED} and my job sheet no is 8006015789....i have bought new q5 on 1 jan 2014...on 15 jan i have submited my phone for repairs.in NOIDA, INDIA camera wasnt working and fone started hanging....till date i havent recieved my handset after repeated failed commitments of BB...they said they are arranging for swipe..however its been a month....i have wrote mails and made calls also.but they are not interested..i dont know how this forum can help me..but i have make my fingers crossed that anybody knows who isthe concerned person or email id..kindly forward it to me....honestly its better for BB to shut gown the company rather making these kinds of fones which stop working in just 15 days or the service back up they provide which takes more than month to repair....

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
bratrazvan
My Device: blackberry Q5
My Carrier: orange romania

Re: poorest repair service by BB

Sorry for you mate...

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Hello, we aren't blackberry employees.  We volunteer to help other blackberry users on the forums with software and hardware related issues. you will have to contact the repair shop for a status update.  Have you contacted your carrier?  If you can't get any info from the repair shop you may have to report the device as missing with your carrier.

My Device: q 5
My Carrier: vodafon

ya i have contacted the local shop which sent it to head office in banglore,india...and the issues what i have reported is coming form head workshop in banglore...
Please use plain text.