Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

mich2disco
My Device: Storm 2 9550

9550 Can't upgrade the software

OK, so maybe it's that I have the wrong password?  But then when I click "forgot password" and type in my e-mail address it says "Blackberry App world is having trouble connecting to the blacberry app world server.  Verify your network connections and try again. Error ID 30637" Consequently, I haven't updated in over a year.

completely frustrated with trying to get support for this.  I want a chat or a number to call, not hunting through past posts and then posting here. 

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: 9550 Can't upgrade the software

Hi mich2disco

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

If you forgot your BlackBerry ID password then you can reset it here BlackBerry ID Password Reset . And if even after you get that error then please follow this Knowledge Base :   KB28188 .

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
mich2disco
My Device: Storm 2 9550

Thanks for the reply.  When I follow the "reset" link, and enter my username, it tells me to enter a valid Blackberry ID username.  I've tried the one I thought it was, and several that I'm sure it's not and still can't get in.  Now what??

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi mich2disco

In order to Access App World you need to have a valid BlackBerry ID,Have you gone through the Knowledge base I suggested on my above post regarding the errror ,If not then please go through it and see if you meet those requirement.In addition look at this : What is BlackBerry ID? .

Prince