Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Contributor
slipperypete
My Device: Not Specified

ABC Amber BlackBerry Conversion

GoodMorning!!

Has anyone heard of ABC or BlackBerry Conversion? Is it worth it and does it work, because I do not have outlook. 

New Contributor
shawnymac

Re: ABC Amber BlackBerry Conversion

i use it all the time, its great for reading old txt mesgs and phone notes from your archive. it really does everyhting it says it can
Contributor
hh115x

how did you get the abc amber converter?
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

hh115x wrote:
how did you get the abc amber converter?

Hi and welcome to the forums!

ABC Amber converter

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

matts2k7

Can anyone provide me with a link to the full registered versoin of the software? The ABC site no longer offers the product for sale and all email addresses bounce.

Sin
Sin
My Device: Curve 8330

My guess is that RIM shut them down bc they provided a program that RIM doesn't & doesn't want us to have.  I used it for the 30-days & loved it (wish I had known it was going to be shut down, I would have printed everything out).  Now that I need my contacts, calendar, & texts bc my blackberry died, ABC is no longer available & since my 30-day trial is up, that doesn't help either......  I think it's very "ODD" that there is no trace of ABC any longer.   But after talking to RIM extensively in the past week since my phone died, I have no doubt that they were the ones who shut ProcessText down......  Why is blackberry so secretive with OUR info......  hmmmmmmm

New Contributor
ojkoukaz

Does anyone know of any other IPD 3rd party software to edit with? Preferably companies I CAN get in touch with? there is no trace ProcessText. I am trying to edit AutoText DB on my computer.

New Contributor
khbadger

[ Edited ]

I paid $38 for Ambers, Blackberry, Outlook and Access  converters from Procestext but they never sent anything  to me Their email is processtext@the beatlesforever.com. This alone should have alerted me.  I could not locate a physical address , telephone or fax no for them.   They  never responded to any of my requests to send the software.

After a month of struggling I eventually got the Software Selling Agent SWREG to refund my money

Thanks SWREG. but please beware of processtext Amber products. If this is how they sell their software I can just imagine the support.

Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

New Contributor
khbadger

Go to this site for a idea about process text

http://asiteaboutnothing.net/blog/?p=21&cpage=1#comment-469