Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm 2
My Carrier: 02 / Tesco Mobile
Accepted Solution

Adding my number

Hi
On my phone icon dial pad. It says:-

My Number: 000000000000000000

How can I add my own number instead of having all the zeros.

Many thanks.
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Adding my number

I found a few links on this, but I recommend you contact your carrier for assistance.

http://n4bb.com/change-number-blackberry/

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-storm-f86/how-remove-change-my-number-237069/

My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Go to Options >Sim Card (exact menu location may vary on your device--might be in advanced options) and you can edit the sim phone number there. It won't change the actual number on your account but you can edit it manually to have it display properly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm 2
My Carrier: 02 / Tesco Mobile

My phone number is correct in this SIMCARD section but it doesn't seem to be transfer to the dial pad section
Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Have you rebooted the device by pulling the battery?

Also go to Options >Advanced Options >Host Routing Table. Hit the menu key and select "Register Now."

If that doesn't work you'll need to contact your carrier as suggested above.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!