Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Another new app - Storm Rotation Wizard

Yesterday I posted a message about a new app called StopTilt.  Well, wouldn't you know it, today I find out about another similar app called Storm Rotation Wizard.  This app comes to you from Mobireport, is tiny (3kb) and looks very clean and smooth.  Big bonus, the price is $2.99, period (not just for a short period of time like StopTilt).  Can also be purchased through Mobihand.  Enjoy!

Here is a screenshot I found on the CrackBerry blogs:

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2267), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Another new app - Storm Rotation Wizard

Krypto is a Goddess!!!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Solutions: 6,065
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

Both of the apps work well, that latter mentioned I do like the best, been using it a few days here.

Although, I will probably delete it anyway. I want my screen to rotate.

Message Edited by JSanders on 05-13-2009 01:49 PM

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Super Contributor
My Device: VZW Storm 9530 OS. 4.7.0.148

Krypto..  you solved one of the biggest issues many uses had with the Storm.....  Now what are they gonna complain about?

I know.....  when is RIM gonna release a red Storm?????  What where they thinking when they designed the Storm only in black...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to resolve your thread.
Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer!
Please click Kudo's for those who provided help. Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Thanks guys, but I can't take credit :smileytongue:.  Kudos to the developers of both of these apps.  I just happened to stumble across them and thought it'd be useful for the same reasons as you (i.e. lots of users with this exact complaint).  I personally won't be installing the app as I don't mind the rotation, but...

And kudos to JSanders for confirming that this app actually works.  Nothing like having someone who's tried it (and is respected on the forums) to confirm that it is actually a useful app.  :smileyhappy:

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Solutions: 6,065
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Yep, it works... and there have been a few dozens users come and go on the forums here and elsewhere asking for that... I just hope the come back and find it.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Nice find, I will be getting my hands on this ASAP :smileyvery-happy: