Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
Sharaba
My Device: Storm 2 9550
My Carrier: Magticom

BB Storm 2 9550 BIS Problem

Hello,

My BB Storm 2 9550 BIS Service isn't working. my service provaider said to me that problem is up to you.

2 month earlier i forgot my key store password and when it was left 1 chance from 10 I create full backup and then typed wrong key store password - it wiped my device. after that i restore this backup and bis didn't worked.

please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: BB Storm 2 9550 BIS Problem

It could be a problem on BlackBerry's end. However, your only way to get to BlackBerry's support is to go through your carrier. Contact them again and if they can't solve it, then have THEM escalate you to BB support.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sharaba
My Device: Storm 2 9550
My Carrier: Magticom

Re: BB Storm 2 9550 BIS Problem

Yhank you John Clark I will call them again.

Please use plain text.