Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

BLuetooth on Vista 64

I can get the phone to pair but as soo as it connects it wants drivers and I can not seem to locate any that are comaptible with VIsta 64 and bluetooth.  Anyone get it to pair and communicate with Desktop Manager in Vista 64?
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm

Re: BLuetooth on Vista 64

I've got Vista Ultimate and decided to use the usb cable instead. It's much quicker when transferring files
New Contributor

i have it working with a cable but wanted to be able to quickly sync my outlook without hooking up to cable and I only have one cable at the moment that I wnat to leave at work and use BT at home.
Contributor

I'm in the same situation vista 64 and cable at work.
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

I am able to use BT with my DM. I used it to sync my sisters pearl which usb port is not working.
BB 9810
BB10 Alpha
BB Playbook

Every thread about this is closed without solution.  I paid a lot for my 9530 storm, and it can't even pair with a vista PC.  I have 64 bit vista, and I've since paired 3 different phones from the 2005-2007 range. 

I'm not even going to ask.  We mind as well accept that no answer is blackberry's answer.

btw, it has nothing to do with the provider - verizon.