Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
ali135
My Device: blackberry 9530 storm
My Carrier: telus

Battery won't charge, the thunder shows for about 30 secs than stops charging?

Can anyone please help me with my problem? everything was good untill last nighti pluged in my storm to charge and the charge showed on the battery(the litle thunder) and after about 30 seconds it went away, now my battery is completely drained, and i can unplug it and plug it back in and it has the same affect, it shows to charge but than it stops, i tried downgrading it when it had charge, than i went bought a brand new battery and same issure now it doesn't turn on.

Anything would help.

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Battery won't charge, the thunder shows for about 30 secs than stops charging?

Hey ali135,

Welcome to the forums. 

Have you tried a different charger or USB cord if you are charging it using a computer?

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ali135
My Device: blackberry 9530 storm
My Carrier: telus

Re: Battery won't charge, the thunder shows for about 30 secs than stops charging?

I've tried everything possible, original OEM wall plug, USB cable, OEM new battery, used batteries, i took it to a repair shop $90 with parts and labour it was the circuit inside it that need replacing :smileyhappy: So ony solution for all that had this problem, its the Charging circuit inside the phone  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.