Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Contributor
MGary
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

Been Away Twittering-Sorry

Hello all Storm users. I have been away from the forum for a little while. Glad to be back. Thanks to all for helping me during the Twitter and Facebook attacks. All is fine now. The suggestion for Ubertwitter is the best for my storm. Lots of options and cool features. Have been exploring ways to extend my battery life and all the answers in the support forum were spot on. Thanks Again. There doesn't appear to be a "long life" battery available for the storm and several threads I read suggest to keep a charger at home, car and office. Not a big problem for me but just a little annoying. Now that I tweet way too much my battery really gets a workout.

Just rattling on.So I will close. Thanks again to all the "helpers" on this board. It has been an education and has boosted my confidence using my storm. Can't do without it now!!! 

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,845
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Been Away Twittering-Sorry

Extra chargers is the simplest solution.

Seidio does make extended life batteries for the Storm

http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/2981.htm

Good luck.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.