If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Visitor
samssissoko
My Device: 9530 RBWCW
My Carrier: mtn liberia

Re: BlackBerry Storm 9500 / 9530 official Device software OS

hello please i am having problem with my blackberry my try to download a applacation in my phone and it gos of now it telling me to reload softwere. what am i going to do please healp me?

sissoho
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

hello samssissoko,

can you detail all the steps you do to download that application?
and what is the exact error message that appear ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Visitor
Allerio
My Device: Storm 9530, 9550, 9960
My Carrier: Axis Indonesia

Hello, I have a Storm 9530. The storm first started getting resets over and over from Device Error 361 as soon as it shows the main screen. When attempting to reinstall the OS to fix the device error, it always gets stopped at the JVM and system software step and at that step red lights start blinking. I tried using app loader and Desktop software to update the OS, but they didn’t work. The only thing that worked was to use javaloader to wipe the OS. Ok that cleared the storm from resetting, but now I still have the device locking up at the JVM and system software step and starts blinking red lights(5 red lights). In this step it says Connecting to Boot ROM and then to Uploading ROM Device. The storm always locks up at Connecting to Boot ROM and Uploading the Device ROM never finishes. I then have to do a battery pull and disconnecting the USB to get it out of the sequence the red lights. Is there any thing I can do to fix this issue? This seems to be a ROM issue since it always lock up at the step.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,874
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Try wiping the 9530 with BBSAK to Error 507 and then reload the OS.

If you need help please post back.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.