Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

3dma3stro
My Device: Storm 9530
My Carrier: Telus

BlackBerry Storm 9530 Headphone issue

Hello, I've been having some issues with my blackberry storm that I was hoping someone could help me with.Okay so maybe that's a lie, I have ONE issue. The headphone jack. See I use my blackberry for music every day. I am on the bus for an hour to and from campus and I need to listen to music or I will go insane.

Now sometimes the headphones work perfectly, and I dont even think about it, but then theres time where all of a sudden the music player pauses. Originally I thought it was an OS issue, but I upgraded to the latest OS last night and it's still doing it. Basically if the headphones move at all, and I mean turns even 1 degree. so that means every time the bus hits a bump on the road.. every time I take a step.. every time the wind hits my jacket at the right position.. I mean really its getting old. Does anyone know how to fix this? or is there some non-OS mediaplayer I can install that will fix this?

I'm getting desperate here.

- Thanks.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Dr_Palto
My Device: 9000, 9500
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BlackBerry Storm 9530 Headphone issue

Hello 3dma3stro,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

I would suggest you contact your wireless service provider for this issue as it looks to be hardware related.

Thank you

-DrP

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.