Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

MissNaisa
My Device: BlackBerry Storm 9530

BlackBerry Storm 9530 OS5 Problems

A few days ago, I switched over to my grandmother's old BB Storm after I spilled juice on mine. Her Storm hadn't been used in months and needed some updating. I upgraded to OS5 and thought I had everything in check. Now, BB AppWorld and BB Desktop Manager tell me that I have an update available. The update is for one of the required pieces of software within OS5. I would tell you the exact name of it, but I can no longer find the name of it.

Another problem that I am having since I updated to OS5 is my SMS text messages are not being sent and I am not receiving replies correctly. If I have a conversation longer than three texts, the messages either stop going through completely or when they do go through, it can be as long as a day later. I'm not ectirely sure if this is a problem with my BB or if it is with my network. I have texted with two people, one on the same network as me (also on the same plan as me) and one using AT&T. The SMS problem is the same with both.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gladsdenero
My Device: blackberry storm 9530

Re: BlackBerry Storm 9530 OS5 Problems

Please use plain text.
Visitor
maritessabendan
My Device: blackberry storm

Re: BlackBerry Storm 9530 OS5 Problems

hi plz help me with blackberry storm, i can't sign in w/ my yahoo account and i can't sign out my brother's yahoo account, it's not easy for me to use it plz help!

Please use plain text.