Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry identity installation failed please try again later error 80002-model storm 2 / 9520

Hi ipohsam

First of all I want to thank you for all and I am happy that your faith on your beautiful BlackBerry Storm 2 returned ,Its a nice device don't listen what other says regarding BlackBerry Storm 2 / 9520.

Yes I suggested you to contact your service provider just because ,and as you can see its not your device fault but you are lacking Data services for that reason I suggested a few Articles like  Minimum requirement for App World and also Services available over Wi - Fi , But anyway I am happy as your problem resolved.

Regarding the problem you are having while using Computer for App World , The only best solution is to Download Apps OTA ( Over the Air ) , If you search the Forums or any other sites you will know that few succeeded following that same Knowledge Base and  few not , So if you want my suggestion then I prefer download or update your Apps over the Air it will be much more easier for you.

And at last I hope you visit our own BlackBerry Community Forums if you ever feel any problem  we all try to help.Thanks again :smileyvery-happy:

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ipohsam
My Device: storm2 9520
My Carrier: digi telecommunication

Re: Blackberry identity installation failed please try again later error 80002-model storm 2 / 9520

hi prince
how are you ? sorry to borther you again.i'm just wondering when this blackberry storm 2 9520 can be install adobe flash player for some of the media files to play?????pity that device is not supported by adobe flash player,what a fuss.....see you soon.
best regards,ipohsam.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi ipohsam

I am fine here and thanks for your concern :smileyvery-happy:  I hope you are enjoying your Storm 2 ! Regarding your query about flash player sorry our BlackBerry Devices does not support flash player , Can't say about future BlackBerry devices because we all know RIM always plans  some cool stuff like had for BlackBerry 10. 

So nice to hear from you and  hope to see you around again.

Take Care 

Prince

Please use plain text.
Raise23
My Device: BlackBerry 8520 curve
My Carrier: mata

[ Edited ]

I have a BB 8520 curve...i tried every step on any forum,platform what ever....nothing work...the most stupid cell phones i have ever seen in my life....i tried even to see if i have logged out every where from my bb id...i did it every where....tried the batery pull of,i even resofted the phone 2 to the upgrade 5 or whatever is it to this phone....And besides that i bought it with a lot of money brand new they say...from the shop...i think i'm going to smash the thing X(,maybe the it will work

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Raise23 wrote:

I have a BB 8520 curve...i tried every step on any forum,platform what ever....nothing work...the most stupid cell phones i have ever seen in my life....i tried even to see if i have logged out every where from my bb id...i did it every where....tried the batery pull of,i even resofted the phone 2 to the upgrade 5 or whatever is it to this phone....And besides that i bought it with a lot of money brand new they say...from the shop...i think i'm going to smash the thing X(,maybe the it will work

Hi Raise23

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry I have no clue about your issue and also what you already done ! 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Irfankharadi
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: reliance

Re: Blackberry identification installation failed error 80002

Hello.... I am using blackberry torch 9800. Yesterday I updated blackberry appworld to its latest version and from that time onwards the apoworld has stopped working. Whenever I open this it shows "appworld requires the latest version of blackberry I'd" .as I click update , "sorry software update server is unavailable, please try again" and then shows two buttons one is close and second is retry . When I click retry, nothing happens but when I click close, it shows "blackberry I'd installation failed . Please try again later . (80002). please tell me how to solve this problem ...m.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Irfankharadi wrote:
Hello.... I am using blackberry torch 9800. Yesterday I updated blackberry appworld to its latest version and from that time onwards the apoworld has stopped working. Whenever I open this it shows "appworld requires the latest version of blackberry I'd" .as I click update , "sorry software update server is unavailable, please try again" and then shows two buttons one is close and second is retry . When I click retry, nothing happens but when I click close, it shows "blackberry I'd installation failed . Please try again later . (80002). please tell me how to solve this problem .

Hello Irfankharadi

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Those newer version of BlackBerry World and BBM require the most recent version of BlackBerry ID software.If you have a sufficient data plan then first Perform a Battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered ON , After reboot you can try the updating your BBID software , 

• BlackBerry ID on BlackBerry Smartphone running BlackBerry Device Software 5.0: > Click Options from the main screen. > Click BlackBerry ID > On that screen press the menu key > Check for Updates.
  • BlackBerry ID BlackBerry Smartphone running BlackBerry 6: > From the home screen of the BlackBerry, click the Options icon. > Choose Third Party Applications. > Choose BlackBerry ID > Press the Menu Key > Click on Check for Updates 

But first be sure that you are in an arrea where you have sufficient network , otherwise it may fail or you can try the same over an wifi network. Or you can refer to this KB it has also help many to resolved this error :

KB29613 : The error "BlackBerry Identity installation failed. Please try again later. (80003)" is displayed within BlackBerry App World

So please try it and let us know of your progress.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Irfankharadi
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: reliance

Dear I tried the above procedure but when I go to options > third party applications, there is only one line written which is " personalization and privacy of blackberry world" . When I click that, it shows one button " enable/disable" against the heading "collection of data usage" and a check box against the heading "apply this setting to all applications" .... I don't understand what ti do ...
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Irfankharadi wrote:
Dear I tried the above procedure but when I go to options > third party applications, there is only one line written which is " personalization and privacy of blackberry world" . When I click that, it shows one button " enable/disable" against the heading "collection of data usage" and a check box against the heading "apply this setting to all applications" .... I don't understand what ti do ...

Hi Irfankharadi

Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS on your account ?

Or first locate an wifi network and please try the Knowledge Base I suggested above . 

Please use plain text.
Visitor
ariwibowo
My Device: BlackBerry 9550 pin:32827039-BT MAC:8D6D071CBD70 model:RBE41GW
My Carrier: wiraswasta

All data my device remove ït security wipe.how too get my data?
How my device touble browser even i set it as a hotspot browser while i'm using wi-fi connection.i had the active wi-fi profile name display on my home screen but it just could'nt lanuch the internet.
How to Get Sofware :

* Lisense agreements
•BlackBerry Sofware
•BlackBerry Internet Service
* Warranties
• Acsesories limited warranty
• Battery limited warranty
• Handheld limited warranty
* Encryption-Related Restriction
* BlackBerry Trademark
* BlackBerry Product Name
Please use plain text.