Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Bluetooth - is paired, connects then disconnects. Worked fine before BES

I'm on my second Storm in 5 days.  What I know is Bluetooth worked great on both phones out of the box.  After using the desktop manager to tell BES the new PIN, in both instances after activation Bluetooth no longer worked.  I can pair what seems to be any accessory that Version was able to put in front of me but I can't keep any of them connected to either of the phones Verizon provided. The Jawbone works just fine on my 8330 from ATT that I just migrated from and it work from the wife's iphone.

In summary after paring and connecting with any device it seams,  a second or two later, the device name is no longer bolded on the Storm Bluetooth device screen and it is clearly not connected to my Storm (s).

Isn't there a way to leverage the DTM to upgrade or downgrade the Bluetooth services?  Is there a service book or something that I can remove and have reinitialized?  I've reset phone, Jawbone and removed devices of course. I'm out of troubleshooting ideas your help is appreciated.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Bluetooth - is paired, connects then disconnects. Worked fine before BES

Are you sure your BES administrator has not enabled some bluetooth affecting IT policies?