Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

jpatteson
My Device: Blackberry storm2
My Carrier: MTS

Cannot access emails or facebook, screen freezes despite multiple battery pulls

Hello, today my Storm 2 started acting funny. I tried to access my email but when I click my yahoo email icon nothing happens. I tried to enter the Messages icon and was able to open that screen but the messages from the last 24 hours or so are all compressed in to one line at the top of the list and none areopenable and I can't scroll through the list of messages. Next I tried to open facebook application which opened to the newsfeed and then froze.

I have tried numerous battery pull resets and nothing has resolved the problem.

What else can I do?

Please use plain text.
jpatteson

Re: Cannot access emails or facebook, screen freezes despite multiple battery pulls

BB9550 3G

v5.0.0.517 (Platform4.2.0.250)

Carrier: MTS

Please use plain text.
jpatteson

Re: Cannot access emails or facebook, screen freezes despite multiple battery pulls

I am now getting a message that says:

Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_messaging_app(75) is not responding: process terminated

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Time for a software reload:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...