Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Regular Contributor
Jamieinnh
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9530

Deleting several emails at once

Here is a short video showing how to delete several emails at once.  

This is my first video, I don't like my voice on video, and I am not a producer..

At any rate, here it goes..  I hope it helps people.

Video

Jamie

********************************************************************************************************
In order to help the next person with the same problem, please mark the post that solved your problem if was solved.

If I or another user have successfully helped you with an issue, please click "kudos" in their post to thank them.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan
My Device: 8900

Re: Deleting several emails at once

Thanks for sharing!

If someone helped you give them kudos. Research all info!
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Jamieinnh

Hey no problem!   I wish I were better at videos I would put up the most requested things to do..  I think some people learn better at seeing and doing vers being told the steps.

Have a great Christmas!

Jamie

********************************************************************************************************
In order to help the next person with the same problem, please mark the post that solved your problem if was solved.

If I or another user have successfully helped you with an issue, please click "kudos" in their post to thank them.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alonfed
My Device: Not Specified

Very helpful video! Thanks.

Just out of curiosity, have you found a way to "punch a hole" or multiple holes in the middle of the list (to exclude deleting a few of the messages between the start and end point)? 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Jamieinnh

No, if I have an email in the middle of the list, I just delete the emails on both sides.   I haven't figured out how to do what you're looking to do, similar to using the ctrl key vers the shift key in Windows.  It's something maybe they will consider in the future?

Jamie

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Jamieinnh

In playing around with your question, I found another way to delete many emails.   You can delete emails prior to a certain date.

Select the date bar that is between each day's worth of emails.

Click the BB button

Click Delete Prior

This will delete all the email prior to that date.

Jamie

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mwtucker

Thanks a lot for this post (and video)!  I had figured out how to do a full screen of deletes, but not over multiple screens...
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

BRAVO!!

Nicely done,

Kudos to you!

Bifocals

Merry Christmas as Well!!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Alarr

Wow great video and tip!  I hope to see more from you in the future.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
artgamble711

I loved the video. I was just signing on to the board today to ask how to do this.
Please use plain text.