Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
Oghenetejire
My Device: Bold 9780 (Bold 4)
My Carrier: Etisalat

Re: EMAIL: Your device had a problem connecting to the server?

I now use etisalat but the same issue happened to me when I was using glo and up till now I've not been able to resolve it. Please any other option?
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Oghenetejire wrote:
I now use etisalat but the same issue happened to me when I was using glo and up till now I've not been able to resolve it. Please any other option?

Hello,

Please review and try all that is already listed in this thread, perhaps most importantly post 15 above. Otherwise, your issue may well require formal support, which you do not obtain here...rather, you obtain that from your mobile service provider.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
foreversexy23
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATNT

My email account on my Blackberry 9800 is not working. When I click on my account I'm getting a server error message so I cannot access the account. My blackberry messenger isn't wOrking either as I click on my bbm to open I'm seeing A dark blue page with A message saying temporary server error plz try again later and I've been trying for almost a week now. I serious need help
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

foreversexy23 wrote:
My email account on my Blackberry 9800 is not working. When I click on my account I'm getting a server error message so I cannot access the account. My blackberry messenger isn't wOrking either as I click on my bbm to open I'm seeing A dark blue page with A message saying temporary server error plz try again later and I've been trying for almost a week now. I serious need help

Hello,

You as well need to please read this thread, especially perhaps post 15 already posted above.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
mamindla9
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Vodafone

How to transfer email messages from BB 9780 t0 BB Q5?

I have configured 5 emails in my BB 9780 and has 5000 mail messages.

I tried to transfer data from old device to new device using the link software.

I could get all the contacts and text messages but no mails.

Even in text messages, i could get 50% only.

Please give me a solution.

Please use plain text.