Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
eggtooth
My Device: Not Specified

Re: ETSY login not possible

Yes....I found that option through the Browser Menu.  I will give it a try! ...and let you know.  Thank you for your help.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
eggtooth

JSanders:

Okay...I tried it.  When I entered my name and password on the Etsy sign in page, it returned the following:

HTTP Error 404: Not found.

The page you are trying to load could not be found.  Please try loading a different page.

I tried it a couple of times, and got the same message.  I switched to Firefox browser and had the same result.

I also noticed when I was simply moving about on the Etsy page, the little padlok icon at the top of the screen was in unlock mode; when the sign-in page was up, the padlock icon was in locked mode.

Do you have any other suggestions?   Thank you for your help.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
rredfox
My Device: Storm

You may not be getting the proper "button" in the actual web site highlighted.   It's not easy to hit the "spot" in some of them.   

A coupld of my favorite sites are very difficult to log into because of the way the developers setup the "enter" keys/radio buttons.  I've had one repeatedly give me the same error until I kept clicking and zooming it big enough to ensure I was hitting the proper log-in button.

I hope this helps.  I also hope web designers will make their buttons a little easier to hit with a touch-screen device like the Storm. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
eggtooth

Thank you for your suggestion; I will try it.
Please use plain text.