01-16-2009 02:41 PM
I'm new to BB and am having email issues:
1. Is there any way to filter my junk mail so I dont get it in my BB. I use OSX Mail.
2. Everytime I am composing a new email on my computer, my BB is updating the new composed email. What results is that after the email is written and sent on my computer I look at my BB and it has maybe 10 or twelve versions of that same email (like if they were snaphots taken while I was writing the email on my computer.) Very annoying.
01-16-2009 03:22 PM
1. Are those messages going into your main inbox on your email client.
2. Try to go to into your messages listing/press the menu key/general options/ and hide sent messages, but I think you are going to be stuck with the drafts.
01-16-2009 04:24 PM
Thanks for the reply.
1. It's funny.... Some of them do, and some of them dont. For example, right now I looked and I have one email that appeared on my phone, but in my computer its in the junk mail box. There are other emails that are in my junk mail box in my computer that are not on my phone.
2. As far as the drafts, I hate the fact that when im composing an email I get about 10 to 12 drafts of the composed email on my phone. It would be fine if it was just one (the final one), but what I get is drafts at different stages of the composition.