Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
Graham946
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Error code when synchronize!!!

Please can someone help me, I rely on my calander for work and last week when Synchronizing with my pc an error code came up and I cant no sync my calander!!!

the error code was: Error code - 0x8004fd02 check documentation

Please help

Graham 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dean0uga
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Error code when synchronize!!!

[ Edited ]

try this: Go to Desktop Mananger/Backup and Restore/Advanced/Device Databases/Calendar AND Calendar All/Clear

Once you've done this resync your bb

if this doesnt work... you should try synching your outlook calendar using google synch and then put google synch app on your phone and it will take care of this problem for you!

Message Edited by dean0uga on 12-18-2008 10:40 AM
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi and welcome to the forums!

The hex code is one digit off, but I believe that is relevant to the record that is corrupted.

Thanks

Bifocals

Please remember to resolve your thread. Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer! Thanks 
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB14818&sliceId=SAL_Pub...
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
40ozoffreedom
My Device: 9500
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

Absolutely awesome. Thanks for solving this is issue with the Outlook sync. I went straight to my sync tab and reconfigured. Reset the settings to sync with calender and contact info and BOOM ...problem solved. This is the first time I have ever felt the need to sign up and post but it needs to be said... THANKS  to whoever found the fix !!

Please use plain text.