Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

chadbrochill

Facebook Notification Issue

Recently I’ve been having a problem with the facebook notifications on my blackberry storm 2. I used to get the notifications no problem, but tonight they stopped all of the sudden. I looked on my facebook and saw that for some reason my email notifications had been unchecked, and I know facebook on the blackberry gets the notifications via the email address you use, so I checked all those options again. Now I get notifications on my blackberry from the facebook app AND on my email. I used to only get them on the facebook app, so getting them in both places is rather annoying. Im guessing its just something I’ve done wrong so I’m looking for help. I tried going under options on facebook and clicking on the button that says TURN OFF ALL FACEBOOK EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS thinking that would work, but an error message keeps on popping up. Any help is much appreciated . Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
SmoothRider

Re: Facebook Notification Issue

Hey chadbrochill

Have a look at this article for help configuring your Facebook notifications. http://bbry.lv/9KGMiL

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.