Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
Gixermark
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Finding sent sms messages ???

Hi

No matter how I try, I am unable to find a 'sent' folder on the storm anywhere ? MMS / SMS / E.Mail etc !

Has anyone found one ( sent / draft folders etc ) .......... if so ... please can you let me know how the hell I find it ?

Thanks

Mark

Regular Contributor
Jules75

Re: Finding sent sms messages ???

All messages, draft, inbox and sent appear on the same screen.  Sent messages have a "tick" symbol beside them, and draft are coloured green.

Hope this helps.

New Contributor
Gixermark

Jules75 ........ thanks ... but NOPE ... still am unable to 'see' these ticks / green etc !

I have opened the messages icon, my own e.mail icon, the SMS & MMS icon but still no joy !

Sorry to sound a bit thick re this but I really am unable to follow your advice.

Please could you try to be a bit more specific ( points 1,2,3 etc ) to help me ???

Many thanks

Mark

New Contributor
LazloWoodbine

If you open SMS and MMS you should see all the messages received and sent.  A recieved message has an envelope icon and a sent message has a tick by it.  Hope this helps.
New Contributor
Gixermark

Oooohhh starting to get really peeved now !

I don't see any of these and whilst I am sure I may have deleted some / all incoming mms etc I haven't deleted any sent ones ! I have been into the various options menus and made sure the sent box etc is ticked but still no joy .......... I can't find any mms messages I have sent !!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely there must be some way you can check to see what you have sent ..... on my Nokia N95 this was easy to find and use !

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!

New Contributor
Gixermark

Just sent an MMS message to myself. Re opened the SMS / MMS icon and both outgoing ( a tick by it ) and in coming ( a yellow envelope ) are clearly seen !

Maybe in my haste I have been deleting the sent messages as well as the incoming messages.

This could be a ' DOH ! ' moment for me / otherwise known as a ' blonde - moment ' for you ladies out there ! Sorry !

Will play around over the next few hrs and hope this is my next new learning curve !!!!

Thanks ... will keep you updated :smileyhappy:

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Good to know that you've started learning...carry on!!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
LazloWoodbine

SMS Screenshot 

Here is a picture of my SMS And MMS screen with messages sent and received, for reference.

New Contributor
Gixermark

Roger de ............ thanks for the photo & info ..... all sorted now,

Bye

Mark