Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
harford_ryan
My Device: Blackberry Storm 2 9550

HELP! App World Email and Password

Hi there,

I registerd for a BB id and downloaded the newest version of app world on my storm. and i tried to download a free apps i selected an apps and press the doanlod button, it ask me to enter my email and password. so i did that, then it shows me a terms and condition, i click on i accept, then it shows me my profile where i can change my password and security question, but theres no download happening. so i press back button and go back to the application and click on it again and click on the download button then its asking for my email and password again, so i did it again second times but its only showing my profile no download happening

pls help.... :smileysad:

thank you so much

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: HELP! App World Email and Password

Hello harford_ryan,

When you created the BlackBerry ID, did you create the secret question and answer as well? Did it ask you if you had any PayPal applications to transfer over?

If you haven't finished the initial steps to complete the AppWorld registration, you may not be able to download applications.

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.