Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9530

Help on Bricked Storm 9530

[ Edited ]

I was reloading my blackberry storm 9530 OS using BB Swiss Army Knife when suddenly my laptop battery died.

After that It doesnt turn on and it keeps on restarting.

I have tried Apploader.exe, And for some reason all the guides that I have read, it should say "PIN unkown" but mines detect its PIN:

It gives me an error on 2nd step "wait for device initialization" because my phone always keeps on disconnecting.

The red led light is always restarting.

Can Someone advice me on how can I turn my phone back to life please.

This are the images.

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2267), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Help on Bricked Storm 9530

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Given that, you may need one of these more drastic methods:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9530

[ Edited ]

As you have suggested me, i have tried it all. But the same problem. My Phone keeps rebooting for the reason it cant continue the process. All it does is just restart, like see the little red light turn on at the corner, but the screen doesnt. It will light up for a second then turn off.

Here are some screenshots:

Using desktop software

Using Apploader /nojvm

After my phone several reboot. This happens to it.

When that happens, my pc wont detect it anymore.

I hope you could give me solution on my problem.

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2267), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

It sounds like your issue is very serious...perhaps this article, while rather redundant to what I've already provided to you, may shed some light on your situation:

Do keep in mind that no amount of software, OS, or other related "tricks" and "tools" can do anything if your problem is hardware related. Further, do understand that diagnosing a hardware issue is rather close to impossible at an Internet-distance...only in-hand evaluation by a qualified hardware technician can provide you a proper diagnosis.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code