Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Contributor
melburstein
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

How can I get the thunder bolt wall paper shown in BlackBerry101 for the Storm?

My Verizon Blackberry 9530 shows the wall paper loaded by Verizon (a large check mark) but I want to replace it with the picture of a stormy sky and lightening bolt shown in the BlackBerry 101 tutorial for the Storm.  Can someone please send me that image file or a link to it?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jezza

Re: How can I get the thunder bolt wall paper shown in BlackBerry101 for the Storm?

I know the one you mean - I think you can get it by registering at crackberry.com, or I got mine from a direct link on the vodafone UK eforum. Just having a look to see if I can find it again for you.

Jezza

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jezza

Re: How can I get the thunder bolt wall paper shown in BlackBerry101 for the Storm?

[ Edited ]
Been through the Vodafone forum and I can't find it, I think you'll need to have a look on crackberry. :smileywink:
Message Edited by jezza on 12-07-2008 05:48 AM
Please use plain text.
Contributor
DSCATCESQ
My Device: Blackberry Storm

You can find the photo of lightning on the internet and import it into your device's memory card. When you connect you BB to your computer, you should be able to see it as another drive (if you have it set to Mass Storage. If not go to options, memory and select "Yes" for mass storage support).

I found the photo here http://www.blackberrystormwallpaper.com/nature-wallpaper/lightning-storm/.

Once you imported the picture to your device memory, disconnect the device from your computer. Go to "Media", click pictures and find the photo. Select it (without clicking), click the BB button and click on "Set As Home Screen Image".

DC

Please use plain text.
Contributor
melburstein

DC

I now have the wallpaper that I wanted.  Thank you so much!

Mel

Please use plain text.
Contributor
efsoccer9
My Device: Storm 9530

Awesome question, awesome results, thanks guys!
NOT sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jezza

This is the one I've got on my Storm. Finally found it on the UK Vodafone site...

Please use plain text.