Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

jim9231
My Device: Not Specified

How do I select more than media file at once?

I've searched everywhere for this answer and can't find ANYTHING!! How do I select more than one file, or more than one message with my Storm? I've done it accidently but have no idea how!! I want to be able to highlight or select more than one file to either delete in bulk or send all at once. Please Help!

Jim9231

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: How do I select more than media file at once?

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

To highlight a contiguous block of messages, touch the first one, leave that finger on that first item, then touch a second one. Those two plus all in between will be selected. Now select another one (in the same direction)...hold that and drag your finger to scroll. Release and retouch to continue the selection block. Repeat until you have everything you want selected in a contiguous block and you can now deal with them en masse. Be careful with the first selection...if you leave your finger on the very first item for too long without selecting the second one, it will interpret your desire to be a filter based on the item you are hovering on.

Good luck and enjoy!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.