Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: Key Lock but buttons still BEEP !!!

For your sake, I am glad you are getting rid of the phone..dont think you could deal with the stress.... I however, LOve My BlackBErry!!  It took a while to learn, but I wouldnt go back to another phone!!  I am still finding uses for them.  2 of my friends have gotten them plus my son since I got mine...... we all are loving it. Sorry you had so much unhappiness.

thank you for the well wishes on the phone.  

Blessings and happy Easter

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Bre wrote:
Ok then. I got the 8900 and it's a little better but still a piece of crap. Do any of you people know what a browser is? BB has the worst I've seen. I also sent this back and have ordered the G1 Google phone. Enjoy your BB people. I used it and its garbage. I can't believe it cost so much. For what?
Someone who is buying a G1 in april 2009, because of a breakup with a Curve 8900, simply exposes themselves to numerous irritations... why didn't you buy a finished phone (like a G2...)?

Anyway, it's you call. Be sure to return your BlackBerry device before the end of the trial period.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Bre
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Ok thanks.