Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Super Contributor
Dankees
My Device: Not Specified

Light All Around The Screen?

I just got my replacement Storm (I made them open three boxes because the first two had loose screens) and I am home now, looking at it, and I feel like there is a lot more light showing from behind the screen, all around the screen than before.

Am I imagining this? Is this bad? It's distracting (and I have the backlight set to 50%.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: Light All Around The Screen?

it's not specially bad.
It may be distracting.
dust may enter more easily.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
highrange101
My Device: VZW Storm 9530 OS. 4.7.0.148

Re: Light All Around The Screen?

Dang Xandrex.... gonna get him started again!!!!!  LMAO!!

My screen moves a tad bit too, some, little light shows, But being the screen is like one BIG button I just assume this is the way it was designed,  Noticed it a bit at first but never thought anymore of it until I seen this post........ 

My $$$ is on 15 plus post for this, Just like the shipping screen protector,  (rekindle an old flame?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to resolve your thread.
Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer!
Please click Kudo's for those who provided help. Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.